- Valjean: After I suffered 19 years at Toulon, a sentence totally disproportionate to my crime...
- Sweeney: After I suffered 15 years in Australia, a sentence given despite my never committing a crime...
- Valjean: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Sweeney: I thought I'd lost all faith in humanity.
- Valjean: And just when it seemed like I could finally start anew...
- Sweeney: And just when it seemed like I could finally fulfill my goals...
- Valjean: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's kindness.
- Sweeney: I was thrown into emotional turmoil at the world's bad timing.
- Valjean: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Sweeney: Now I'm hit by an epiphany.
- Valjean: I have to become a better person.
- Sweeney: I have to kill motherfucking EVERYONE.
just gonna say this: if someone has social anxiety and they ask you something akin to ‘are you mad at me’ or ‘do you hate me’, it isn’t because they don’t trust you, it’s because their brain literally tells them that all the time
it’s not a personal slight, it’s insecurity caused by mental illness
one time my friend was walking and she needed to cross the street and a guy stopped for her and rolled down his window and she was like “oh god here it comes” and didnt look just kept walking and he yelled “i like your shirt, kid!” and she looked down at her mcr shirt and back up at the guy to say thanks and frank fucking iero was in the drivers seat of that car laughing his ass off